2019 © All Rights Reserved.
Site built by CacherHub & Fullstackology
HOW TO CONTACT MINGO MADNESS TEAM
SPONSORSHIPS & VENDING
“Mingo Madness” and the likeness of the brand is a protected name. Use of the Mingo Madness name, abbreviations, likeness, and/or references to Mingo Madness property including but not limited to the side events, website, mascots, design concepts is not permitted for commercial purposes without an explicit license consent granted by location hosting director.
- Use of the above is permitted on non-commercial personal-use, “homemade” items, if the items are to bring a positive view of the event. For “homemade” items donation of samples is suggested, not required.
- Permission must be sought and documented for any use of the trademarks (personal or commercial).
- We reserve the right to refuse any request, for any or no reason.
- All designs of items (personal or commercial) must be submitted for approval.
- Items to be used for commercial purposes require paid licensing, MOQ of 500pcs per design at $1/pcs. Discounts available for sponsors.
SHOULD PERMISSION BE GRANTED
- An email of approval will be sent to you by the director of Mingo Madness, showing permission has been granted.
- Approved die art and photos of samples of each version/type of the item are required before mass production begins.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & DETAILS
- Terms in this document can be updated with no warning and all updates are retroactive.
- All fees must be paid in full before samples being.
- Violation of this document could lead to, but not limited to:
- Ban from participation at/with Mingo Madness, Mingo side events, celebrations, online communities.
- Ban from participation at/with other non-related to Mingo events/activities/programs that the organizing committee members are related too.
- DMCA takedown notices delivered to domain registrar, web hosting company, newsletter service, etc.
- Cease and Desist letter with a motion to Surrender Product.
(Read before you buy.)
Tag companies are a for-profit business, even if it is believed “if the items are given not sold it is permitted” is not valid as the tag business does make a profit.
We only work with tag makers that have a give back program, the approved tag makers are:
• GC Mini / GC Tags
• PathTags (coming soon, please wait for tag back option)
Are you a tag maker? Want to be added to this list? Contact us, information is available at the bottom of this document.
WHY DO WE NEED TO LISCENSE?
That is a good question, to put it in plain English:
Events are expensive to put on, and unfortunately, there are vendors in the community that has historically tried to take advantage of events and sell merchandise that gains them personal profit and hurts the event. We will update this document with all approved designs.
Please help support the event by only purchasing items that have been officially approved.
APPROVED OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE
- All items on this website
(more coming soon)